What Are We Doing to Keep You & Our Team Safe?
We have now installed 24/7 Air Sanitization In Our Practice!
The brand new Odorox Air Sanitization by Envair now filters our Air 24/7 removing COVID-19, Viruses, Bacteria and Odors!
This along with our strict COVID-19 cleanliness and disinfection protocols practiced by our team means Clean, Virus, Germ-Free and Odor Free Indoor Air in our practice for your safety and comfort. Additionally, we have added enhanced HEPA Air Filtration in every treatment room and in all patient reception areas.
Learn More By Visiting Odorox Air
Our In-Office Safety Procedures
As a team health care provider, our priority is the safety and wellness of our patients and staff.
As regulated health care professionals, we strictly abide by the specific guidelines dictated by the Government of Alberta and our regulatory bodies regarding reopening our clinics during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We would like to inform you of the safe practice plan we are implementing at our clinic.
- Our Clinicians will always be wearing masks; gloves when warranted.
- We are continuing to be extra vigilant in adhering to all of our Infection Protection and Control Policies, with increased disinfecting of all door handles, countertops, and other public surfaces.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at reception counters.
- Treatment areas are thoroughly sanitized after each patient.
- Washrooms are frequently sanitized.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the countertop at the front desk and throughout the clinic for your use.
- Clinicians have the right to refuse treatment to anyone exhibiting symptoms.
- Staff have been provided information on physical distancing, and social distancing practices will be followed.
To make an appointment or if you have any questions, please contact us at (403) 567-0400 or email us at email@example.com.
Thank you from everyone at Northern Hills Chiropractic for visiting our website!
No referral is ever required to schedule an appointment
at Northern Hills Chiropractic.